Monday 30 June 2008

What do I do now?

Um.
I've had a comment, but not about the trees. Nor even Nunhead.
Instead its to do with that posting regarding the article in the Guardian that niggled me a few days back. (See "How Not to Solve a Problem")
Um.
It's an answer from the bloke what wrote it. Oh well, I'm sure there is some kind of netiquette that says I should publish what he has written, so I have.

Even though I disagree with him and think he's wrong.

However the Web isn't a place where the "last word" ever gets said, so I'm not going into reply-to-reply-to-reply mode. So I'll be silent.

I've also just realised I could stop this blog now. And all the comments on my blog would be by published writers and Professors.

Wow.

Pretty unbeatable I reckon.

I need to think about this. While I do, if you aren't a professor or published writer, and you really must comment (eg on that nice picture of Nunhead Green a day or so ago), then, um, could you lie a little about who you are?

Ta.

Off to the pub now.

No comments: